IT Service Desk Analyst
A local client is seeking a IT Service Desk Analyst for permanent positions. This individual will investigate and resolve software, hardware, mobile devices and connectivity issues for company users in a 24x7 environment.
The Analyst’s work schedule will be Monday – Wednesday 8am – 5pm and Saturday & Sunday from 2:00am – 10:30am. This individual will be paid a $3,000 shift differential in addition to their annual salary and the annual bonus program.
• Working with users, collect information about problems, lead users through diagnostic procedures, handle problem recognition, research the issues and provide resolution follow-up
• Log and track calls using the clients ticketing system (may be Remedy or ChangeGear)
• Maintain history records and related problem documentation
• Participate in companywide project efforts
• Form relationships on behalf of the group with IT staff and management
• Help identify and develop proposed solutions for process gaps enabling the service desk operation to provide optimum service delivery
• 3 years related Service Desk experience
• Knowledge of Windows 7, MS Office 2010/2016, Outlook 2010, Adobe Acrobat 9/X or later, Internet Explorer 10/11
• Knowledge of laptops, remote access support tools and best practice methods
• Ability to work any shift in a 24x7 Technology Support environment
• Experience supporting mobile devices including BlackBerry, i-devices and Android
• Experience with NetDocuments or other Document Management systems
• Experience with Adherant or other financial systems
• 4-year degree in Information Technology is preferred
Drug screen and Background check
Alltech, Inc. is a leading provider of IT staffing services in Nashville and the surrounding areas. We do contract (Salaried, W-2, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp), contract-to-hire and direct placements within the Information Technology field. Alltech, Inc. offers a full line of company-paid benefits to our Salaried and W-2 employees. 1099 subcontractors have a full line of benefits available to them through our partnership with Benefit Consultants, Inc.
If you are considering relocation, the Nashville area is nationally respected as a great place to live, work and play. Nashville is proud to be the home of the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds. Some of Nashville's living advantages include:
-- low cost of living (including NO state income tax)
-- international airport
-- unique, affordable residential areas
-- abundant parks, waterways and recreational areas
-- lively cultural base
-- diverse economic base
-- seasonal climate
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
No third party recruiters/agencies.