SAP FICO Lead
A local client is seeking a SAP FICO Lead for a permanent position.
This individual will be able to participate in the client’s AWS (alternate work schedule) having every other Friday as a paid day off. There is a 15% - 30% bonus eligibility on top of the base salary for the role.
• Ensure the appropriate design and architecture for SAP process/function integration points and cross-application components (i.e. security)
• Lead or facilitate process design discussion and make business process change recommendations when appropriate
• Complete and document configuration and testing
• Monitor project status, help in reducing risks and defining mitigation plans, and assist in resolving issues
• Coach other project team members on the clients process, methodology, and expectations for delivery
• Participate in the planning and coordination of releases to production
• Facilitate the design and delivery of a solution within the parameters set for the solution by the enterprise architecture team
• Manage functional project resources for maximized capacity utilization
• Develop prototypes during the solution design
• Advise on when it is appropriate to deviate from SAP Best Practice
• Perform a quality review of all relevant project artifacts (Business Process Design documents, functional specs, configuration documents, etc) to ensure completeness, accuracy, and overall quality expectations are met
• 5-7 years experience working with SAP FICO including project implementation
• Knowledge and hands on FICO modules with an emphasis in Product Costing (CO-PC) and SD FICO integration
• Strong analytical problem solving skills
• Experience in Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC)
• Experience with ABAP development
• Knowledge or experience with integration points
• Understanding of SAP R/3 tables and data query tables
• BA or BS in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline
Other: Requires drug screen and background check
Alltech, Inc. is a leading provider of IT staffing services in Nashville and the surrounding areas. We do contract (Salaried, W-2, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp), contract-to-hire and direct placements within the Information Technology field. Alltech, Inc. offers a full line of company-paid benefits to our Salaried and W-2 employees. 1099 subcontractors have a full line of benefits available to them through our partnership with Benefit Consultants, Inc.
If you are considering relocation, the Nashville area is nationally respected as a great place to live, work and play. Nashville is proud to be the home of the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds. Some of Nashville's living advantages include:
-- low cost of living (including NO state income tax)
-- international airport
-- unique, affordable residential areas
-- abundant parks, waterways and recreational areas
-- lively cultural base
-- diverse economic base
-- seasonal climate
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
No third party recruiters/agencies.