Contract to Hire
A local client is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst for a 3 month, or possibly 6 month contract-to- hire position. This individual will analyze data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and system requirements. This will include understanding test plans and scripts for tracking defects and fixes in product development.
• Analyze test plans and create test cases to support new product development, existing product enhancements and a backlog of processes
• Collaborate with software/systems personnel in application testing, such as system, unit, regression, load, and acceptance testing methods
• Execution of test cases for various applications, ensuring successful test cycles by tracking and retesting defects
• Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to the Director of Quality Assurance
• Perform manual testing on each new integration to ensure quality standards
• Utilize existing automation tools and help continue to develop systematic approaches to eliminate manual testing
• Analyze documentation for compliance to ISO standards; develop documentation as required
• 3+ years experience working in an IT environment
• Minimum of 1 year of QA experience
• Experience with core software applications including Microsoft web and client server applications
• Proven data analysis, data verification, and problem solving abilities
• Experience with ad hoc query programs such as Microsoft SQL Server and reporting software
• Prior experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium
Alltech, Inc. is a leading provider of IT staffing services in Nashville and the surrounding areas. We do contract (Salaried, W-2, 1099 or Corp-to-Corp), contract-to-hire and direct placements within the Information Technology field. Alltech, Inc. offers a full line of company-paid benefits to our Salaried and W-2 employees. 1099 subcontractors have a full line of benefits available to them through our partnership with Benefit Consultants, Inc.
If you are considering relocation, the Nashville area is nationally respected as a great place to live, work and play. Nashville is proud to be the home of the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds. Some of Nashville's living advantages include:
-- low cost of living (including NO state income tax)
-- international airport
-- unique, affordable residential areas
-- abundant parks, waterways and recreational areas
-- lively cultural base
-- diverse economic base
-- seasonal climate
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
No third party recruiters/agencies.